This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with disabilities, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our visitors.
Orchard Barn is an Integrative Health Centre, with Yoga and Pilates Studio and Natural Pharmacy. Our aim at Orchard Barn is to ensure that the grounds and building are well maintained and that we delivery the very highest quality of service. We are committed to delivering accessibility to all patients and customers and an excellent level of service, which we continually strive to improve upon.
- Contact us by email or phone.
- A visitor flyer is available upon request containing details of opening times, treatments, classes, telephone, email, website, full postal address. This information is repeated in more depth on our website www.orchardbarn.co.uk
- Orchard Barn is located on Station Road in the village of Stallingborough. Opposite the Green Man Public House. Nearest Rail Station is Stallingborough which is 400 metres away. Also Bus Route 5 which is 800 metres away.
- Our access statement is available via post, email and from our website as a downloadable PDF.
Car Parking and Arrival
- Orchard Barn is open Monday – Friday 50/51 weeks of the year.
- There is car park which hold approx. 12 cars depending on size of the vehicle.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the shop area.
- There is a lowered ramp leading from the further end of the car park to allow wheel chair access.
Shop & Reception
- The Shop & Reception is open Monday 9am – 12.30pm, 1.30pm – 6pm, Tuesday – Thursday 9am – 6pm and Friday 9am – 3pm, occasionally workshops and events take place on a Saturday and Sunday.
- Entrance to the Shop and Reception is via a wide door with a small step but a bell is located on the outside and the staff will set up a ramp for access via wheelchair or frame.
- There is good natural light from the windows.
- The flooring is made from even vinyl.
- The access to the reception desk and around the shop is wide enough for access.
- The access for wheelchairs is on the ground floor only we do not have a lift for upstairs access, but have access to clinic rooms on the ground floor, please request a downstairs room is you have limited access.
- There is no hearing loop in place.
- There is generally quiet background music.
- Some displays may be out of reach, staff are happy to assist customers.
- We have a downstairs toilet which has a width of 80cm and the door opens outwards. The toilet has fixed and drop grab rails plus an emergency cord.
- The Sink in the toilet is fitted with level type taps, paper towel dispenser and mirror.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas.
- Key staff receive in house and external product training and some staff are First Aid training.
- There is reasonable mobile phone coverage.
- We have a no smoking policy in all indoor areas as per the law.