Dr Sally Moorcroft is the clinical lead, she is a qualified doctor and medical herbalist, who has additional training in homeopathy, medical acupuncture, nutrition, aromatherapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Iscador therapy and Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy. She is one of the most highly trainined Integrative Medicine doctors in the UK.
Specialist Acupuncture Clinic
Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
- Initial Appointment for Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy - £150
- Follow up consultation - £70
BHRT blood tests and medicines are not included and prices vary
Dr. Sally trained at the Marion Gluck clinic, London and can offer BHRT treatment for a range of male and female hormone problems, including menopause, PMT and hormone related skin problems.
You will then have a 1 hour appointment with Dr Moorcroft where more details will be gathered including a full medical history, blood pressure, pulse and tongue diagnosis.
A treatment plan will then be discussed and will involve a nutrition programme and one or more of the following.
Bio- identical hormone therapy will require a different assessment and blood tests to be carried out in order for the individual levels of your hormones to be assessed. £150 for initial appointment.
The options will be discussed at your consultation and be tailored to your preferences and clinical need.
- Prices vary depending on the test
A range of private medical tests are offered through the Doctors Laboratory and Genova Diagnostics, this includes stool, allergy, nutritional status and all basic blood tests. The tests can only be booked after a full consultation, and include a written report and supplement and diet recommendations.
- Classic Colonic - £70
- Herbal Implant Colonic - £75
- Platinum Colonic - £95
ClassicUsing only warm filtered water and special massage techniques, this colonic gently removes waste helps to retone and detox your bowels.
Herbal Implant ColonicThis colonic includes a herbal implant tailored to your specific bowel problem. Allow 90 mins for your treatment.
- Anti-Spasmodic Tonic - for IBS, and spasm.
- Bowel Tonic - for sluggish and constipated bowels.
- D-Flastus - for flatulence (gas) and bloating Liver and Gallbladder Tonic - to aid liver and gall bladder function and so ideal for a weight loss or detox programme.
PlatinumThis high grade colonic treatment will involve a herbal implant designed to help your specific bowel condition; and a high strength (75 billion) probiotic implant. View a video from Alison our Nutritional Consultations and Colonic Hydrotherapist
- Initial Consultation - £75 (90 mins)
- Follow up appointment - £40 (60 mins) or £30 (for under 30 mins)
A tailored clinic specialising in digestion and medical problems related to digestive disorders. Stool tests to assess the microbiome and gut health, nutritional and supplement advice and colonic hydrotherapy can all in incorporated into this treatment.
- Initial Consultation - £75
- Follow up appointment - £40 (up to 60 mins) or £30 (for under 30 mins)
A tailored clinic for skins disorders. Stool tests to assess digestive function and leaky gut can be included; in additional to our range of natural skin treatments and facial acupuncture.
- Initial Consultation - £50
- Follow up appointment - £25 (up 30 mins)
Alison is a qualified nutritional advisor and is currently studying to become a nutritional therapist at the highly acclaimed Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London.
Your appointment will include a sustainable diet plan and recipe ideas, no fad diets just a new approach to food and the support to you on your journey to achieve your goals.
Homeopathy/ Herbal Medicine clinic
- Initial Herbal Medicine & Homeopathy Consultation - £75 (90 mins)
- Follow up appointment - £40 (60 mins) or £30 (if under 30 mins)
For all general medical problems, including Iscador treatment. This includes a full medical consultation, diet review and individualised treatment plan.
The cost does not include the medication and prices vary.
- Medical Acupuncture - £50 (60 mins)
- Follow up treatment - £30
Acupuncture is the insertion of fine needles into particular points on the body to exert healing and release of natural pain killing chemicals in our bodies.
Facial Acunpuncture (Available from May 18)
- Initial Appointment - £85 (90 mins)
- Follow Up Appointment £80
- Block of 10 treatments booked in advance £750
Lymphoedema Management including Lymphatic Drainage
- Initial assessment and treatment - £60
- Follow up treatment - £25 (for under 30 mins) or £45 (for 30 to 60 mins)
Lymphatic drainage is a form of massage that helps stimulate the lymphatic system and encourages the flow of lymph fluid.
It is an important treatment for lymphedema and can also be particularly beneficial for a number of conditions including after breast cancer surgery when lymph nodes may have been removed and drainage may be impaired.
Treatments available are manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) simple lymphatic drainage (SLD) and Fluoroscopy Guided MLD (FG-MLD). MLD is often combined with compression garments or bandaging, and Julie will assess for these and they can be prescribed normally via your GP.
Treatment will include a full assessment and treatment programme plan. Julie will assess which treatment would be the most effective method and discuss a tailored treatment plan along with providing a skin care and exercise regime. Holiday and general management advice is available.
MLD and SLD is covered by most insurance companies.