What is Included
Dr Sally and her team of experts have designed every element of our residential retreats, to ensure that you experience the ultimate in retreat luxury on your journey to optimal physical and emotional health and well-being.
Our four-day, three night Complete You Retreat includes:
- Accommodation in a boutique en-suite room at The White House. All rooms include blackout curtains, Dr. Hauschka toiletries, a choice of pillows, robes, slippers, fresh flowers and our own Orchard Barn blend of tea.
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner, designed for your tailored programme; as well as healthy snacks and beverages throughout the day.
- All one-to-one and group emotional and practical support, workshops and classes for the duration of the retreat.
- Bespoke programme for achieving optimal physical and emotional health and well-being. Prior to the retreat guests are asked to complete a comprehensive questionnaire to ascertain their medical history, physical and emotional health, lifestyle, and any symptoms or conditions they are struggling with. This creates a framework for a treatment plan which will be discussed in your 1-1 sessions and allows us to support you in identifying areas that need to be addressed in order for you to move towards optimal health. Dr Sally can discuss tests that may be relevant, treatment options, dietary and lifestyle advice and may prescribe homeopathic or herbal medicine; nutritional supplements or advise on whether referral to specialists or other practitioners is needed. This comprehensive plan with input from our highly trained practitioners allows a truly holistic approach to be given including looking at emotional blocks to maintaining exercise regimes or healthy eating; self sabotage; relationship difficulties or lifestyle issues that create barriers to health; as well as discussing treatment options from a functional or integrative medicine approach which aims to look for and address the root causes of physical illness or ill health.
- Following their relaxing treatment guests are also given their own blended oil and a retreat journal for note-taking, positive affirmations and reflections during the retreat.
- Fifteen minute one-to-one Skype follow up session with Dr Sally Moorcroft, Alison and Becky three months after the retreat, to discuss progress and any issues that have arisen since the retreat.
- On-site Orchard Barn shop selling a range of professional quality supplements and oils and skincare range.