This recipe is good for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. I like to make it in advance and pop it in a lunchbox to take to work with me. Don’t be afraid to experiment with other veggies and herbs!
- 8 free range eggs 80ml milk
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 150g frozen peas 100g feta
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Boil the peas for five minutes in a saucepan of water. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and milk together. Stir in the peas and mint. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a large ovenproof frying pan or skillet. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes to cook the base and the sides.
- Crumble the feta on top and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden and cheese is bubbling.